Monday, March 22, 2010

BLOG Monday

So I found this blog on another blog basically blogaholics...http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae201/alimicek/BAMMBUTTON1.jpg

So I am gonna try this thought new to all of this not sure It will turn out right...

Hi my name is Tabatha and I'm trying to be a blogaholic since I love to write. I am a mother to almost 8 year old girls and a 5 year old boy, and then I just recently got remarried to the most amazing man who is my best friend, and in doing that became a step-mom t another 8 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. I have been a teacher for the last 5years to middle school kids. I love to read any chance I get, and I love to write it's my way of expressing myself. I absolutley LOVE being involved in my twins softball team and my son's baseball team... they keep me busy.I love to find other bloggers that talk about their lives and the children. Trying to get the hang of this blogging thing, a lot of the time it is easier to read others. :) but I'm trying to push myself a little more. I can't say I had a favorite blog last week because I didn't have much time to get on.

I'm hoping this may lead me to make for friends throughtout the world and maybe help me a little in some other ways! Cheers to this monday and cheers to Ali @ http://www.mommielifeblog.com/.

Always
Tabatha

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great post! You will find many friends in this world of blogging, it's truly amazing. Glad to have found you through Ali's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! look forward to talkin to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through Ali's blog! I also have twins, but they just turned 1! I am sure you have loads of advice you could give me!!

    ReplyDelete