Monday, July 19, 2010

monday minute! been awhile

Monday Minute

Monday Minute with IAN.. have not particpated in awhile, but go a min in my rainy day here at work so I am this week :)

What's your real name?
Tabatha

Have you ever fabricated a story or anything on your blog?
NEVER! - my blog is all bout the reality I live in and feelings/thoughts I have


When in the car do you listen to the radio/CDs/iPod/etc?
it's either cds made at home.. or i love satallite radio.. so few comercials.. or if we have the ipod hooked up/charged then we get a wide range of songs... just depends on the day and where we are going

Describe the 'sexiest' item of clothing that you own
hmmm i really don't know anymore.. use to be some lingere but now i think i have a reason to go shopping lol

Would you be willing to breastfeed your friend's three year old child?
I don't think so... three years old and that kids should not still need the boob! Plus those teeth would freakin hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment