Monday, July 12, 2010

Oh Boy -

Hello bloggy friends... oh how ive missed you. I was gone for a week for work, and bored out of my mind... sometimes I wonder what the hell is the point of some of the trainings we get sent to.. and maybe since I really am wishing I had another job.... it didnt help. Now mind you this job will or could be REALLY great.. but the PAY not so good.. barely making it. But I guess it will have to do for now... :(

SO just to catch up on some things.... in short.... LIFE IS CRAZZY
I used my quiet time away to do some thinking.... and let me just say sometimes I think too much, over analyze situations, people etc... but sometimes that thinking also makes me realize how naive I am. Ever have that happen....

I mean sometimes I think I take for granted things I shouldn't, people I shouldn't etc... but I guess we all do at times, but I also feel I am Takin for GRANTED by so many people, cuz I am always the GOOD FRIEND, no matter what they've done to me, I'm always there for them... sometimes that sucks.

I guess after doing a lot of thinking, I've noticed some things that NEED to change, ever just stop and take a look and realize thingshave to change, well thats where I am at. TIme to put me first, not over my kids or husband, but over everyone else. My husband, and kids are the most important people in my life, and seems they are the ones that sometimes get the short end of the stick at times.. never on purpose but seems they do. NOT ANYMORE... everyone else will just have to wait...
I have to get myself up out of this funk that Ive been in for months and months, that seems to look better then it turns out not to be... so hard to remember GOD has aplan for me, not me a plan for me.

When one door closes another opens up - right.... well we sure will see....

Have so much more to write bout.. but got to wait a bit...

OH HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment