Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pour Your Heart Out - I dont Understand

Well once againits my fav day of the week over at Shells... and today I just wanna say a few things... That I don't understand!!




I don't understand why so many schools say they need teachers, but I can't seem to get a phone call.
I don't understand why someone would call for a reference after you started the job already.
I don't understand why some people get so upset over something that they are willing to lose a friendship over something that really has NOTHING to do with them.
I don't understand why some people in particular can't grow up and take care of business.
I don't understand why some people are so Hung up on their selves they don't look around them and see who they are hurting.
I also don't understand why I always put my whole self into a friendship but at times don't feel like I am getting the same in return..when will I ever learn?
I don't understand why some people only call when they need something (family members)...

So anyways... just have a lot on my mind.. Hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday... I know even with my stuff.. I am so ready for the weekend!!! :) woohoo

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the friendship thing. I hate it! I feel like if I weren't the one calling and trying to keep the friendship with certain people, it wouldn't be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like the schools around here- even though they NEED teachers, aren't hiring b/c they don't have it in their budgets. So frustrating.

    Sadly, I understand the friendship thing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand not understanding very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many things I don't understand either...hope you had a restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about the teaching thing- it is VERY frustrating! I applied to sooo many school systems in 5 different states and finally job a job teaching preschool with a bachelor's degree. It's a JOB and I am not complaining, but its not where I thought I would be when I graduated. Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete