Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Trendy Love to Pass around

TrendyBlogAward




I just recieved another award.. from my dear friend Tricia at Lemons to Lemonade. So Thank you Honey!!!

Here is how this award works:

•To receive this award, promise to share this with 10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.

•Post about your award in your blog.

•List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs.

•Share with them.

•Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button.

•Tell them they need to give this award out to 10 as well.

So lets see who my 10 will be... I find so many blogs Trendy - and make sure I read so many of them daily :)

Cindi @ Little Yaya's

Shannon @ Faith - Hope - Love

Helene @ I'm Living Proof

SamiJoe @ Peek Thru Our Window

K @ pull up your potty seat

Heather @ View from the shoe

Ok I did six... got to save some of it for later :) when I have lil more time!

But I love reading your blogs along with so so many others.. that have gotten this award already from other bloggy friends!

Thanks again Tricia.. made my Tuesday morning start off great :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie, you are such a doll, and Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award!!!! And thank you for including me on your list of bloggers to pass it onto!!! You made me smile!

    ReplyDelete