Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pour Your Heart Out - Wish I could make it ok

Well as per every week it is Pour Your Heart Out time over at Shells....
one of my favoirte memes to participate in.

So this week I want to talk about something that is affecting my husband, Danny.

See his ex has moved two and half almost three hours away from where we live as of last weekend, and he is so upset and distraught over it. Danny is a great daddy to his two kids, he drives the 45 min every week to see them either on wed or thur.. and then we get them every other weekend, and sometimes even more than that..like last weekend we took his daughter with us to state tourney for my girls.... He does everything he can for them, cept when she makes it so difficult.

This is the first week that he does not get to go see his kids this week, and then she is keeping them this weekend. He did not sleep at all last night, to the point of leaving bed and sleeping on the couch.

What makes it worse is since I did not have a perm teaching job this year, I am not off all summer and had to find a summer job (so we could pay bills) ...which means how can he get his kids for the summer like he is able to do. Daycare is so expensive in the summer time, and we dont have anyone really to watch them. Mine go to daycare but that is the one thing my ex is required to pay for. So I don't know what to do to help him through this .. HE knew it was coming, though I know that don't make it easier.

I just want to yell at his ex for takin his kids away... ( 2 1/2 hours is not far but it is at times when you have to get them on fri and return them on sunday)... she has been so selfish about it and everything else... never sends enough stuff for the kids etc...
aggravating..cant understand why some women are like that.

But anyways I just hate seeing him so torn up. I love him so much and I know he loves his kids and mine. Just wish I could help him.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear he's going through a hard time. Some people are just so selfish. I know I'm naive but I wish people could just get along. :) I hope things get better. :) I'm sure he's a wonderful daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad! But some day his kids will know how hard he worked to maintain his relationship with them and they will KNOW they are loved!

    ReplyDelete