Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Twins are 8 - JENNA/JACEE



Today is my twin girls birthday - I can not believe they are 8 years old today... not quite yet least not till 3:42 and 3:49 this afternoon... lol but still today it their day. The years have passed by so fast... I remember being in the hospital with them... being put on my head for two days, the going through labor, the losing so much blood and having a DNC done ...I had to receive blood and bags of iron before I was even allowed to see my precious girls :( but I can remember the moment I got to see them in the NICU... They were beautiful... precious... sweet and I remember how did two of yall fit inside me..lol.. but there they were my baby girls...

and now they are so big and so involved in everything... and though they are twins and do so much alike, and are a like in so many ways they are so different....

jenna much more the tom boy sporty but girly one

while jacee is so girly it frightens me lol

I love being there mom... and people always asked how'd I do it with twins.. its ALL i knew.. and I wouldnt change it for anything in the world!!! They are my world... and so is there lil brother!!

Happy Birthday to my baby girls... JENNA AND JACEE!!!




5 comments:

  1. Don't blink! They'll be 24, like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed twice, good for you! Happy Birthday kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to your girls. Following you from Follow Me Back Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Newest follower from FMBT! Your blog is very colorful :) Please follow me back ?

    http://xiicepinkix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete