Monday, May 17, 2010

Monkey Minute - Monday Minute

Photobucket



MONKEY MINUTE over at IANS .... and the questions of the week are...

Have you ever peed in the shower/bath/pool?

It is gross... but I'm sure we all have at some point in our life. As kids we enver wnat to get out of the pool to go pee..lol

.What is your biggest pet peeve? Liars, Cheaters, and Slackers.... and a combination of all three is the worse!

What's the story behind your blog title? I am one to Express myself through writing when I am upset usually more than anything, but I am loving blogging and expressing myelf about anything that is goin on in my life, and getting others opinions

What is your definition of success? When you have reached the goals you have set for yourself.. it may not be success in others eyes, but hopefully it is in your own.

If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for? Writing! or even being the best teacher and touching so many lifes.... and of course being the BEST mom,wife, best friends, etc..


So now go hook up and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment