Thursday, May 13, 2010

TYVM - Thursdays

I love THANK YOU VERY MUCH Thursdays... it's the best free therapy!

http://thedailydribbles.blogspot.com/


So here it goes...
  1. Thank you very much computer/internet for not letting me put the button on my page for TYVM!
  2. Thank you very much air conditioner for going out on us!!
  3. and while I'm at that TYVM a/c people for not being able to fix it for 5-6 days! REALLY SERIOUSLY
  4. Thank you very much window units for at least cooling the house off enough to sleep!
  5. Thank you very much weather for being nasty on Sunday (mother's day) when I wanted it to be hot and pretty and instead you were hot and pretty on Monday when I had to be at work.
  6. Thank you very much to my daughters for making ALLSTARS and forcing us to be at allstar practice everynight from 530-7 or 730... seems it has taken over our lives lol but I do love it!
  7. Thank you very much to the job I interviewed for and then they waited to the last minute to email me and say they gave it to someone from within!

So anyways as usual these are the ones that stand out the most right now. lol

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Our air conditioner always seems to go out in the middle of summer! When everybody else NEEDS their air conditioner fixed and there is no way you could stay in an unairconditioned house! Then they charge an arm and a leg for same day service!

    ReplyDelete