Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TwinHAppy Tuesday hop


.Over at Twin Happy.... http://twinhappyjen.blogspot.com

the TwinTuesday QOTW is:
Finish this line: You know you're no longer a NEW Twin Mom when...
So my answer to this ? goes right along with Jen's... but still
As a mom of twins I've always been asked are they twins? They are now to the age they answer the ?s... yes we are twins, we are 7 mins apart... yes we look just like mommy... and they do since the day they were born.
But also I know I'm not a new twin mommy when I am not buying my girls the exact same matching outfits anymore... I use to buy everything the same with just an occasional same but different color... now it's more of either let them pick or the same but different type outfits.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Tuesday Follow Me Back. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
    http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/
    ~Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted twins!! Just poppin in to say thank you SO much for linking up on Tuesday Follow Me Back! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through TTA and now following!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I wanted twins when I was younger...I am sure its nice when they are older because they always have eachother.
    http://lifewiththegrovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tabatha!

    I'm stopping by via Twin Tuesday. :) :)

    My twins are almost six now and starting to develop their own personal styles, but they still often choose to have the same outfit.

    Annette
    www.mammakerr.com

    ReplyDelete