Monday, May 24, 2010

Where does the Time Go?

So I have been a little emotional lately... and friday was no exceptioon...
See my babies all go to the same school... the girls are in second grade and my lil man is in Kindergarten, he will graduate friday. As i dropped them off I got sad, because since the first day of school they have all gotten out of the car and stayed together, but not here in the last week or so, and maybe I just finally really paid attention. My Ethan went one way, towards the gym, and the girls went their way towards the library or cafeteria. I realized then how much of a BIG boy he was, and boy did I get upset on my way to work. Seems to be a lot here lately, they all are getting so BIG! makes me sad, but also makes me happy!

Time just goes by so fast, I mean look its already almost June of 2010.

sometimes I'd just like a pause button for certain moments of time!

5 comments:

  1. Yep I'm with ya on that.
    I can't believe my little man is gonna be in 1st gr. this fall! Just so important that we enjoy and cherish all these moments because they sure don't last. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are singing my song. Mine have grown up way too fast. My oldest will be entering 6th grade next fall. I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only relate in that I feel like I was just pregnant. My son is only 9 months and it made me sad the other day when I had to book his 12 month appointment at the doctor. I can't believe in 3 short months, he will be 1 year old. I'm sad and excited all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by this morning. Let me know when you find that pause button. I could use one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know right! I think im having a harder time with my daughter going to 1st grade instead of KG!

    ReplyDelete