Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Call for Help - ya know ya wanna :)



I really really want a button and an awesome header like everyone has!! But I don't know how to make it or have the time. :( and i see soooo many fantastic buttons on everyones pages... and wanna be a button collector too!! Someone I know wants to help me right...?


I know you cant turn down this sweet face... lol!

Well this is my call of help.. lol

Everyone have a great Thursday Night! I of course get to have softball practice again, then Dinner with the HUBBY!!

5 comments:

  1. I jsut hired someone to do mine...
    http://www.zanydezines.com/.. should be a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya one of these days (with the help of my computer geek husband) I'm gonna figure out GIMP and make a button of my own. Putting a picture in your header is easy....You just have to find a picture you like (I found mine through google) and in your layout set it as a background for your heading. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed a tutorial on Sneaky Mom's Blog Design to create my button.

    http://sneakymommablogdesign.blogspot.com/2009/01/advanced-blog-tip-sharing-your-button.html

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really aren't that hard to make, but Zany Dezines and Rocky Run Designs are both donating money from buttons to Monkey. :) And I think it's only like $5.

    ReplyDelete