Thursday, May 20, 2010

Slowly But Surely!!!

So I've been trying to fit time in to make my blog better... I blog at work, but everything is blocked up here for me to improve my blog. But last night I made my header.. its a start at least... needs a lil fixing up but I was super excited bout it. Hubby i think thinks Im nuts lol.. then I started the process for a button, but it did not work right :( guess I'll keep trying when i get a few minutes on the computer. Come On softball Allstars ready for it to be OVER so I actually have time for anything! lol
So anyways been super busy and have not gotten to do my TYVM's today :( maybe I'll get to do them later.

3 comments:

  1. Good job on the header! Love the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the header! It took me two tries before I got my button to work. So I wish you good thoughts on your next attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that darn button...i was having a hell of a time making one. I am having zany dezigns do it for me.I gave up! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete