Thursday, May 27, 2010

OMG - 100 followers

Oh MY GOODNESS -
I hit 100 followers... I can not believe it!
When I started the blog I had like oh.. um 1 and that
was a friend that I love dearly and has been one of my BFs
since middle school.. now after some blog hopping
and making bloggy friends I hit 100!
my hubby thinks im a goob
cuz i kept saying OMG guess how many followers I have?..lol
All I hope is that everyone continues to read my blog...
I try to post things that are important to me
or sometimes just vent,
Thanks for listening and advising me
I cant wait to make it to the next blog milestone.
Now to just get my page better lol..
still learning bout that button and rolling roll type thing.
Im getting there.
Thanks again for all the support!
Can 't wait to keep reading everyones blogs.
You are all some Awesome people!
lots of love
ME!!!
WOOHOO GOT ME A BUTTON!!!
THANKS TO A FRIEND
I WILL LINK HER IN A LIL WHILE!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Found you on Friday Follow. Your site is adorable. Congrats on 100 posts. Follow my blog http://www.navigatingthepathtohappiness.blogspot.com/ Randi

    ReplyDelete