Thursday, May 13, 2010

My First Award and boy is it a GOOD ONE! :)

So my friend Jessica over at Adventures of a wife and mom gave me my first award... and I <3>






The rules are I must tell you 5 CHARACTERS with whom I would chose to knock boots with, or bump plastics with in this case I guess. and then of course pass it on!!





So let me see...




Well of course my hubby knockin boots with him is always fun!! :)





Then well.... I sure love me some Jason Aldean.. hate his first name but love him




Then I wouldn't mind being around the sexy Vin Diesel




Then of course I would need some vampire love ...




Then last but not least... I could use some serious time with.... Matthew McConaughey



And Now I want to know what these womens choices would be... So I am hitting you with this award

1 Shell over at Things I can not say

2. ali over at Mommie Life

3. Michelle at Mommy Loves Stilettos

4. purseblogger

5. Tylaine at Just me



6 comments:

  1. Thanks Tabatha! I think I get the meaning....lol (ya I'm THAT naive sometimes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the greates award I've seen! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! that's supposed to say greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Best award EVERRRR!

    ReplyDelete